For individuals who received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, the following groups are eligible for a booster shot at 6 months or more after their initial series:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings
To schedule an appointment to receive your Booster Dose, please utilize the scheduling link below.
Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Proof of age (i.e. government issued ID)
- It is VERY important that you bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card that you were given with your first dose.