****All appointments for our current stock of vaccine have been booked. We will continue to open appointments as we receive more vaccine!****
Updated 1/19/21 at 9:30am
According to the Georgia Department of Health, we are now in the Phase 1A+ of COVID-19 Vaccinations. This means we are now able to vaccinate the following groups of people provided the state and pharmacy continue to receive adequate vaccine supplies:
- Healthcare workers including nurses, physicians, EMS, laboratory technicians, environmental services
- Adults 65 years of age and older
- Law enforcement officers, fire personnel (including volunteer fire departments), dispatchers, 9-1-1 operators
Those who are in the above groups may utilize the following instructions to move forward in receiving the vaccine at this time.
Please utilize the link below to schedule your appointment to receive the vaccine at the Peach Orchard Rd location. Vaccines will be given by appointment only. Know that appointment availability is based on the supply of vaccine that we are sent. We will be updating appointments as we receive vaccine. Please continue to check back if all slots are full.
Once your appointment is scheduled, please complete the COVID Vaccination Questionnaire and the Vaccine Registration Form and review the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers.
Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Completed COVID Vaccination Questionnaire and the Vaccine Registration Forms
- Your insurance card
- Proof of qualification for vaccination (i.e. ID for 65 years and older, work badges for those who qualify based on profession)
- If this is your second and final dose in the series, it is VERY important that you bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card that you were given with your first dose.
For those who do not yet qualify, we encourage you to monitor our website and social media as well as the Georgia Department of Health for updates.